Phrasal verbs quiz 2
Complete the phrasal verbs. Make sure the verb is in the right form - present, past etc.
- If you don't know a word, _________ it up in your dictionary.
- Can I __________ on these jeans?
- Fortunately, the bomb didn't _____ off.
- This is great fun! Why don't you ________ in?
- The hotel ________ down in the fire.
- We're _____________ on a play at the end of term. All the children are in it.
- Well done everybody! _______ up the good work.
- We need to ________ up with an idea for the Christmas party.
- Who ______ after your children when you're at work?
- OK. Let's ______ down to work.
- I'm not going to work today. I haven't _____ over the flu yet.
- We need to __________ up all this mess.
- Come in. There's no need to ________ your shoes off.
- I'm so unfit! I'm going to _______ up jogging.
- 'Shall I apply for that job?'
'Yes. _____ for it!'
- He's just made another film. It _________ out next month.
- It's a long journey so we'll need to ______ off early.
- Unfortunately, the car _________ down and we had to walk.
- 'How do they __________ on?'
'They can't stand each other.'
- The party starts at eight but just _______ up when you like.