Real conditionals quiz
A new member of staff is talking to a manager about procedures at work. Choose the best word(s) to complete the sentences.
- 'What _________________ if your are sick?'
'You get paid but you need to bring in a doctor's note.'
- will happen
- would happen
- If you ______________ overtime, you can claim extra pay...
- will work
- would work
- ...but if you ______________ more than 15 minutes late, your pay is docked.
- will be
- would be
- If you have any more questions, you ________________ me on extension 416.
- can call
- will call
- 'What _________________ if you need to take a day off?'
'Just let your supervisor know as early as possible.'
- do you do
- will you do
- would you do
- 'What ________________ I do if I need help?'
'Just ask your supervisor.'
- If you want to prepare food for lunch, you ____________ use the pantry on the 5th floor.
- Well, thanks for your help, and if I _____________ any questions, I'll just call you.
- will have
- could have
- You're welcome. Oh by the way, if you ___________ Peter, could you ask him to call me?
- will see
- can see
- Sure, If I see him, I ____________ tell him.