Verb and adjectives with prepositions quiz
Enter the word you think is correct in the box and click 'Check' to check your answer. Click 'Hint' for the first letter.
- I was useless at maths _____ school.
- Basically, the cake consists _____ eggs, flour, sugar and a little yeast.
- We insist ____ punctuality in this office.
- Dr Foster specializes _____ sports medicine.
- This programme is compatible _______ Microsoft Word.
- She is famous _____ winning an Olympic medal.
- I dream _____ retiring early.
- Her parents don't approve ____ her boyfriend.
- I object __ people who push on the train.
- I worry _____ my exams.
- He succeeded ____ passing his driving test the second time.
- I'm keen ____ sport.
- He's afraid ____ spiders.
- I'm really angry ____ my brother for selling my MP3 player.
- I'm optimistic ____ the future.