Describing habits - quiz 1
Use the words in brackets to complete the sentences expressing habit.
- ______________ (rule), we take our summer holidays in August.
- She _________________ (tendency / get) irritated if you mention her predecessor.
- I _______________ (incline / be) fussy when I buy something.
- He ____________ (tend / do) things without thinking them through.
- They ___________________(keep / send) us the wrong size.
- I suppose I __________________ (prone / forget) things when I am in a hurry.
- He __________________(always / read) something or the other – he says it keeps his mind active.
- He ___________________ (will / keep / park) his car in front of my garage.
- As a child, I _______________ (spend) hours building Lego models.
- At first, I _____________________ (tend / get) upset when he was rude but now I’m used to it.
- He was a nice old fellow. He ____________ (always / say) good morning and ask after the children.
- I do ___________________ (tend / leave) jobs until the last minute.
- Why do I _______________ (keep / make) the same mistakes again and again?
- We all know that children ______________ (prone) exaggeration.