Reading about a man addicted to skydiving.
p35 - listening - Interview with female boxer, Jane Couch.
(1) Match gradable / absolute adjectives
(2) Listen to and practice dialogues on the pattern:
'Were you scared?
'Scared? I was terrified!'
Ss group sports words according to what they think they have in common.
(1) 'Have you ever..?' questions
(2) Listening: 'Have you ever + short anecdote.
(3) Gap fill.
(4) Reference notes p 38.
Prompts and notes on structure for Ss to plan and tell an anecdote
Truth or dare game. Ss prepare Have you ever? / How many times have you? questionsetc.
(1) Comparative adjectives for talking about sports.
(2) Complete a love letter comparing your your partner, your love etc.
'You are sweeter than...'
River Deep Mountain High - focuses on comparisons
© ELTbase 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
| Privacy and cookies | About | Page Top ↑