(1) Discussion / reading on the Guggenheim museum in Bilbao.
(2) Describing paintings.
(3) Reading and listening : Frida Kalho.
Modals of deduction in present and past: describing and nterpreting paintings.
Link words in extracts from a conversation:
Can't have been
must have been
(1) Ss guess when various objects were invented.
(2) Listening, speaking and reading: Trevor Bayliss and the clockwork radion (project to build radios for rural areas of Africa)
(3) Paragraphs about inventions gapped for time expressions.
Ss complete grid: nouns, adjectives and example collocations.
science, scientist, scientific, scientific research
Trivial Pursuits board game
© ELTbase 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
| Privacy and cookies | About | Page Top ↑