(1) Reading : three young people talk about embarassing parents.
(2) Listening (i) Parents talk about meeting daughter's boyfriend for the first time.
(ii) Boyriend talks about meeting girlfriend's parents.
Verb + infintive
Verb + object + infinitive
Verb + ing form
Verb + preposition
Bookwork : dividing verbs into verb + infitive vs verb + object + infinitive (help to do vs help smbdy to do) ; make and let ; pairwork : rules for children.
(1) Listening (Girl talking about staying with an English family.
(2) Ordering segments of tapescrips
(3) Ss write true sentences about themselves from prompts and discuss with partner
Ss read and listen to sentences and match vowel sound with underlined sound in the sentence.
Adjective + infinitive (difficult to do sthg etc.); adjectives + prepositions (interested in, allergic to etc.)
(1) Ss read and listen to 2 short dialogues with different register. (2) Compare words and phrases. (3) Role play (choice of two situations)
(1) Ss read informal letter (letter to a penfriend) and replace inappropriate formal words and phrases with less formal ones from a given list.
(2) Write a letter to a penfriend.
© ELTbase 2008 - 2018 All rights reserved
| Privacy and cookies | About | Page Top ↑