Listening (with script) : six health-related problems - hay fever, cold etc.
(1) Listening : five dialogues with problems (health related) and sympathetic (or not) responses.
(2) Listening focusing on stress (to convey feeling).
illness / injury / remedies; healthy lifestyle quiz;
(1) Listening (advice about healthy lifestyles)
(2) Gap fill focusing on key phrases
(3) Write reply letter to someone wanting to be more healthy
Ss mark word stress on sentences sounding either sympathetic or unsympathetic.
Write a reply as a health expert to someone who wants to lose weight.
Language reference box.
Listening (dialogue) containing:
put my foot in it; a shoulder to cry on; neck of the woods;
fingers in a lot of pies; up to my eyes; make my mind up;
get it off your chest; play it by ear
different diets - reading and listening
reading : I know it's bad for me but I still can't stop(giving up smoking)
Eleven phrasal verbs in reading text (I know it's bad for me but I can't stop - smoking) + subsitution type exercises.
© ELTbase 2008 - 2017 All rights reserved
| Privacy and cookies | About | Page Top ↑